Frequently Asked Questions
Where is Century Cannabis located?
Century Cannabis is located in the heart of Downtown Toronto and is at an easily accessible distance from most entertainment the city has to provide.
Our store address is
288 Adelaide St W
What are our hours of operation?
Monday – Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Thursday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
What are Century Cannabis’ Covid regulations?
Our Covid policies are very straightforward.
- Wear a mask when you are inside the store
- Observe a distance of 6ft or 1.830 m
- If you feel sick, have flu like symptoms or fever, please stay home
- We have sanitizer around, feel free to feel safe.
- Please visit canada.ca for more information
How to contact Century Cannabis?
Thank you for wanting to get in touch with us! Our Contact information is:
Phone: (416) 546-9944
What kind of payment does Century Cannabis accept?
Century Cannabis accepts Visa Debit/ Credit, Mastercard, and Cash (we recommend using uncontacted payment methods, to keep yourself and us safe from the risk of Covid-19)
When did Century Cannabis open?
What form of ID is accepted?
To buy Cannabis products in Canada you must be at least 19 years of age. Each customer will need one piece of valid government-issued photo ID. IDs from outside of Canada are accepted as long as they are officially government- issued, and have a picture. Photos or printouts of IDs will not be accepted. Please see below valid IDs accepted at Century Cannabis:
- Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Ontario Photo Card
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
- Certificate of Indian Status Card (issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada)
- Permanent Resident Card (Issued by the Government of Canada)
- International Passport (Issued by your country of citizenship)